- Improved the look and usability of the cnmcpc.com site, though it is still in testing.
- Used the rails-footnote plugin to improve debugging.
- Added an action_button helper for creating buttons from links on bootstrap with less syntax.
- Removed a lot of visual clutter and streamlined the cnmcpc.com site.
- Jettisoned some unnecessary images.
Today I Learned:
- To double check authorization code paths when I change routing code.
- That untested code paths will break when I make changes in other areas.
- Rescuing StandardError can make code work, but it is bad practice that will break areas in the future.
- Shaleah is really good at findings bugs!