- Added the ability to automatically discharge patients during WSP sync.
- Started visually updating the site using twitter-bootstrap.
- Updated the notification template text to send the correct time for the Central Time Zone.
Today I Learned:
- Always call self.(attribute or method) to disambiguate in the body of a method definition.
- Exceptions thrown in a seperate Thread will get swallowed.
- Rails.logger messages in a seperate Thread will get swallowed.
- Paperclip saves metadata on the geometry of an image but only for predefined styles.
Next time I will:
- Write more tests.
- Add functionality to restore to active, a recently discharged patient.
- Continue to improve the visual design and UX of the site.
- Add Ziptastic.